Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

London 2013 Photo Diary...A Bit Delayed

have been a tad busy since last January, when I began student teaching and then found a full time job as a teacher (and have been trying to survive my first year since).  So I have been meaning to post about last summer since it happened...

Since summer 2012, I have decided every summer should be awesome. (Especially since as a teacher I get them "off".). In 2012 I studied abroad (and had the best material for posts.)  In 2013, I traveled around with my friend (including going to London). So my next posts will be what I should have posted about months ago.

Here is my photo diary of London 2013. We spent about 2 weeks here.

The Tube celebrated it's 150th anniversary:


I finally got to Abby Road:


We saw Daniel Radcliffe in his play (and a lot of Harry Potter fans waiting to meet him):


Leicester Square was getting a face lift, and the most perfect quote to sum up my feelings of my favorite place on Earth was posted around the Shakespeare fountain:


I walked the area Jack the Ripper hit, and found The Ten Bells pub (one of the last remaining structures that have remained unchanged since):


And found this fittingly named barbar shop in the area:


And we absolutely fell in love with out neighborhood pub, The Rocket:


It was a nice trip. So glad I was able to return so soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment