Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Friday, November 25, 2016

Simple Gift Idea: Emergency Kit

Looking for a creative gift idea? Make an "emergency kit," with items in it the person can use on a daily basis.

Below is an example of a Nurse Emergency Kit:
  • Clip on hand sanitizer for their ID or bag
  • Lotion since their always washing their hands
  • Gift Card to their favorite coffee shop to keep them going on their shifts
  • Put altogether in a cosmetic bag (because, everything should be functional)
  • Attach the card with a safety pin (you never know when you'll need one)
  • (optional add ins) Headache medicine, band aids, pad/tampon if a female, spare lunch money for cafeteria...

 
A teacher one could be quite similar.  Maybe add chocolate, tissue, and use a travel mug instead of the bag.

I could see something like this for just about anyone, with any job!

Get creative!  

No comments:

Post a Comment