Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

     Happy Cinco de Mayo!  May 5th.  Where is 2011 going?  In two days Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides will be premiering in Anaheim, CA.  It seems as if only yesterday the third movie was coming out, (back in May of 2007), and now it is four years later.
     The premiere will have a 3,000 foot long Black Carpet, (instead of the traditional red), and the movie will be shown outside in 3D over The Rivers of America.  The screen, (about 9 stories wide and 6 stories high), is built on Tom Sawyer Island.
     The park will be open from 7 am-5 pm, and anyone there when they close is welcome to stay to watch the carpet (who would not want to?).  Expect around 20,000-22,000 other fans (as well as Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz of course).
     If you will not be going to the premiere, you can catch it in theaters starting on May 20th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment