Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A One Question Test I Hope You Fail

PSYCHOPATH TEST



     Read this question and come up with an answer before scrolling down to the bottom for the correct answer. This is NOT a trick question.

It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right. Few people do, however.  Just answer the question, but don't hurt yourself.




Situation:
     A woman, while at her mother's funeral, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much so that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his name or number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.


Question: What was her motive for killing her sister?



[Give this some thought before you answer, and then see the answer below]





































ANSWER:


     She was hoping the guy would appear at her sister's funeral since he had shown up at her mother's.
     If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath! This was a test done by a famous American psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer.  Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you!

     If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can block your crazy ass from my blog! (Just kidding...but not really...)

No comments:

Post a Comment