Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Friday, July 15, 2011

10 Things That Irritate Me

I love life as much as the next person, but sometimes you need to let out your frustration over the small things in order to stay sane.  Here are the top 10 things that irritate me (that I can think of off of the top of my head; I know there are more).

1)  People

2)  Whenever the sun finds the perfect spot to reflect ever so blindingly on the window/mirror of the car in front of you on the road.

3)  When you walk through a cob web and just KNOW that there is now a spider crawling somewhere on your body and begin to feel it everywhere.

4)  People who do not prof reD BEFOUR EMALING OR POSTING ON THE INTERNETS.

4)  When the guy driving behind you on the highway crawls up your butt with his high beams on, flooding your car with light making it impossible to see ANYTHING.

6)  People who park on the street, especially on a narrow street or on a curve/bend where driving around them endangers YOUR life.

7)  When people who ordered their food in a restaurant AFTER me, receive their food BEFORE me.

8)  When the previews misrepresent a movie, especially when they show ALL of the funny parts in 30 seconds of the summer's best "comedy."

9)  That I can only thing of 9 things that irritate me for a list I already named "10 Things That Irritate Me," but will think of more as SOON as I publish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment