Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Monday, October 10, 2011

10 Things That Irritate Me (Round 3)

1) When people are smoking right outside of a public building so you have to walk through it.  Yeah, um, why don’t you just like go shoot yourself in the face?  That way I don’t have to slowly die along with you.  Thanks.

2) When a group of people are walking shoulder to shoulder blocking a sidewalk in front of you, and then have the nerve to go at a ridiculously slow pace.

3) When someone walks directly at you (usually on the wrong side of the path nonetheless), and does not even make the slightest effort to get out of your way.  You have to step aside before they plow you over.

4) When a textbook has a section “what’s new to this edition.”  I never took the class before so do not care what was in the old editions, and if someone had taken the class previously with an older edition, chances are they would not know the difference, seeing as they never opened the first copy.  Make the book lighter for me to carry and save some trees.

5) When you feel a piece of hair on your face but can’t find it.  And then you are not only being itched by an invisible piece of hair, buy whacking your face like a crazy person in attempt to persuade it to leave.

6) When you wake up not feeling good (with a headache, stomachache, your period, etc).  The day is just shot.

7) When people think that just because they are in a shower, on a lawn mower, or drying their hair, that others cannot hear them singing.  Sorry.  It’s ceramic tile, not a soundproof room.

8) When a bug flies directly into your eye.  That moment where you think that you are going to forever have bug guts in your eyeball is simultaneously disgusting and terrifying.

9) When a bird poops on your windshield.  Of ALL the places to go, you HAD to make my car your bathroom?  Gee, thanks.

10) When it starts raining before you come out of a building.  You are always caught unprepared, without an umbrella or proper attire.  Of course, you always seem to be in the furthest building from where you were headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment