Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Movies I Cannot Wait to See - Frankenweenie


Let's face it.  I would watch anything by Tim Burton.  But there is something about this movie (even though Johnny Depp is not in it).  It was one of his first projects he ever did (it was done with real people, is about half of an hour long, and can be found on YouTube).  He was also working with Disney in his past, but since his drawings are not "Disney type," he was let go.  Now that Tim Burton is such a well-known name and is making movie for Disney...I just think it is a nice turn of events.  It shows we can do anything we set our minds to (as long as we have the talent).

No comments:

Post a Comment