Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Operation Bucket List

To do what we want in life we need determination, a little help, and a bit of luck.

I am too determined to not achieve certain things in life. This summer I have been doing a lot of items on my Bucket List, and each one feels wonderful when I complete it.

I've mentioned a lot I did in London, but it's continued since I've gotten home. This week I have jumped off of a cliff, and acted in my first movie.

Cinema will always be a huge part of my life, which is evident by it being tied to 95% of my Bucket List. A few days ago I had the opportunity to be an extra in a film being produced in my state. It was a wonderful and rewarding experience, and what I hope is just the beginning of my acting career.

You should never give up on your dreams or what you love. I am going to school for one thing, but will never lose hope for what might be if all pans out. When you set out for one thing, you never know where it might lead you!

No comments:

Post a Comment