Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Monday, December 31, 2012

So Long 2012! Hello 2013!

2012 has been one heck of a year.  I would say for me personally, it has been one of my most eventful (with London, LA, and whatnot).  I'm hoping your 2012 was one to remember as well.

As we say goodbye to 2012, we are also welcoming in 2013. No matter what this past year has held for us, this is a brand new start.  A time to make resolutions we won't keep through January and pay a great deal of money for gym memberships and weight loss programs we will drop in a few days to weeks.  

It can also be a wonderful opportunity to get your life in check.  Take a look at yourself.  Is this where you want to be in ten years?  If it isn't, what do you need to do in order to get there?  Help to better yourself and others in 2013.

Happy New Year's Eve.  Be safe, be smart, and be ready for whatever tomorrow may bring...the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment