Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

HOP

     HOP is the tail of the Easter Bunny’s teenage son, E.B., who would rather become a famous drummer than take over the family business of Easter.  E.B. runs away before he is to assume the responsibilities of the Easter Bunny to chase his musician dream, and finds himself lost in Hollywood. 
     He stumbles across Fred O’Hare, an unemployed slacker who refuses to make anything of himself.  Fred begrudgingly takes E.B. in after he hits him with his car, and he helps him go after his dream of becoming a drummer.
     Back on Easter Island, where the magic of Easter happens, E.B.’s father is freaking out since the holiday is only days away.  Without his son to take over, the holiday may cease to exist the way we know it.  It turns out that Fred may have a purpose on this planet after all, and becomes more than a friend to E.B.
     I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.  It gets 9 out of 10.  It was cute; definitely a good family film.  The animals were computer generated as Alvin and the Chipmunks were, and as cute as could be.  I was so engulfed in the movie, I accepted without question that these animals could talk and act like people.  Then again, so did many characters in the movie.  E.B. meets David Hasselhoff, who says he is not surprised a rabbit could talk.  After all, his best friend is a talking car!
     HOP is rated PG and runs 95 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment