Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

February? Of What Year?

     I know I have mentioned this before, and I know I will many more times:

Where the HELL is the time going?

     Did you notice that it will be February in two days?  I am just getting over my New Year's Eve party.  It seems difficult to believe that my resolutions have been dead for almost 30 days already!

     At a time like this (when I wake up and think I missed a few weeks), I like to pause to appreciate the time I have.  Even if I am stuck in traffic at the time, it is humbling to remember that I am still here.  I am alive today, and I have a bright future ahead of me. The world is my oyster (too bad I never much cared for sea food).

     Everyday is a good day if you let it be.  Do not wait to wake up until 2013.  It will be here before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment