Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 More Things That Irritate Me

1)  When people don’t understand that “12 items or less” is not referring to 12 DIFFERENT items.  Sorry, 30 yogurts automatically puts you over the 12 item threshold.

2)  When people cut you off in traffic (especially when there is no one behind you), and then come to a DEAD stop so they can take the next turn off.  Why couldn’t you wait ten more seconds for me to pass?

3)  When pedestrians decide to cross the street a few seconds before you’re on top of them, ignoring the crosswalks, and then have the gall to get angry when you almost run them down.  Or worse, they press the button for the walk signal, but cross whenever they feel like there is an opening.  Then you are left sitting at a pointless red light.

4)  Bees.  I know they’re important to the cycle of life or whatever, I just do not want them flying ANYWHERE near me, thank you very much.

5)  When people (especially comedians) laugh HYSTERICALLY at their own jokes, particularly when they are the only ones.

6)  When my television program is interrupted by a “breaking news” bulletin (especially when there are no new developments).  There’ll be a national crisis if I miss the finale of my show!

7)  When I get my take-out home and the order was messed-up beyond recognition.  Me hungry and on a tight schedule; not the time to make mistakes.

8)  When you go to kill a spider on the wall but only manage to knock it to the ground.  And then you have a great battle, but it escapes, getting loose in the room.  Why didn’t I leave you alone?  I would rather SEE it, than know it is running around.

9)  Never-ending chores.  By the time I get around to folding the laundry or drying the dishes, there always seems to be another load to be done.

10)  When people say you look tired.  Just tell me how crappy I look to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment