Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fast and Easy Healthy Dinner: Recipe Repertoire

Chicken Vegetable Alfredo


What you will need:
-Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta (variety and amount of your choice)
-Classico Light Creamy Alfredo pasta sauce (at least on 15 oz jar to every box of pasta)
-skinless, boneless chicken breasts
-asparagus spears or broccoli florets

What you do:
1)    1) Grill the chicken breasts or bake until the juices run clear.

2)    2) Sauté the asparagus or broccoli.

3)    3) Dice the chicken and asparagus/broccoli into bite-sized pieces.

4   4) Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the package.

5)    5) Simmer the sauce in a separate pan on the stove.

6)    6) When everything is cooked, mix the ingredients together and serve immediately.  Enjoy your garden fresh pasta dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment