Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Monday, November 14, 2011

4 Years!!!!

     Today is my four year anniversary from the day I was diagnosed with cancer.  My perspective on life has changed since then.  I appreciate the little things, as I think everyone should.


     I also understand what seems terrible in the moment, may just be a blessing incognito.  For the worst day of my life ultimately led to the greatest day of my life.  I am so happy to be here today.  


     No one guaranteed you a tomorrow, so make the most out of today!  There is no time like the present!  (And I could come up with other clichés...)  Life is precious; enjoy it!


     November 14, 2007, thank you SO much for September 19, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment