Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pirates Of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides NEW OFFICIAL TRAILER

Pirates Of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides NEW TRAILER Official Disney HD

  


     I cannot wait for this movie! A lot of people are saying that it will not be the same without Will or Elizabeth, but that is crazy. They were subplots that ended in the third movie. It would not make one bit of difference if they never came back. There is room for them, but they are NOT necessary by any stretch if the imagination. They have served their purpose; now it is time to move on to the important characters...such as Captain Jack Sparrow.
     It has always been about him. Face the facts. There would be no Pirates of the Caribbean without him, just as there would be no movie without Johnny Depp. Think about it: in 2003, making a pirates movie by Disney was a death sentence. Only someone like Johnny would have the courage to take on the lead role, and only he would have the vision to turn it into the successful multi-million dollar franchise it is today.
     True, he did not PLAN to do that, but he possesses the talent to make a movie that was supposed to be a drama, (and a definite FLOP), into an instant classic that in turn inspired the Walt Disney ride that had inspired the movie.
     And fourquals are in right now. I can see them doing even more than four. There are so many pirate legends that they can go into. I am anxious to see where they take this.
     "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" hits theaters May 20th, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment