Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Real Friendship

     This is one of those messages that I received as an email, and had to pass it on.  I hope you laugh as much as I did:

"Friendship  ~ None of that Sissy Malarkey

Are  you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always  sound good, but never actually come close to  reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.

You will see no cute little smiley faces on this ~
 Just the stone cold truth of great friendship.

1. When you are sad ~ I will take you for drinks and help plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue ~ I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile ~ I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in. 

4. When you are scared ~ I will rag on you about it every chance I get until you're NOT.

5.  When you are worried
 ~ I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused ~ I will try to use only little words.

7.  When you are sick
 ~ Stay the HELL away from me until you are well again! I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall ~ I will laugh at your clumsy ass, but I'll help you back up.

This is my oath.  I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask ~ because you are my friend.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth.

Pass this to 10 of your closest friends.
Then get depressed because you can only think of 4!"

No comments:

Post a Comment