Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Some Things I Don't Like About London


I love it here, but I need to get a few things that irritate me off of my chest:
  • It rains.  A lot.
  • So many places close early.  Sometimes I want to go out at 7 pm, but there is nothing to do.
  • The money.  The  £1 and  £2 are coins, with the smallest bill ("note") being the five[r].  That is added coinage I would rather not deal with.  And on top of that, the notes are not even the same size.  As if keeping a wallet organized with all of the extra coins was not enough of a challenge, the notes don't even line up properly.
  • The cinema is much more expensive than back home.  The cheapest ticket I have found so far, was  £7.50 (and it was a student discount).  It is not unheard of for the price to be closer to  £14 or more.  At times like this, I miss $5 Tuesdays at my local cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment