Pages

Welcome to my blog. I will post whatever I am working on, whether it be a creative writing piece, random blip that has made my day, or an opinion I would like to share with the world. I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

All ideas are my original work. I do not take credit for work that is not mine. I may borrow pieces such as comics, definitions, or quotations, but will never pass someone else’s work off as my own; I will either credit their source or make it clear that I am not their author. I merely use these as either bouncing boards from which my own ideas can take off, or wish to share something that I found worth repeating.


Remember, today is not simply something to get through, but something to treasure. So smile and enjoy it!!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Great Day (With NO Rain!)

     Tomorrow evening we are going to see our first play, entitled "POSH."  I am quite excited.

     As for today, it was another free day.  I decided to take advantage of some of the public museums that are in London, almost all of which are free admission (however, there is a suggested donation).  There was not a rain cloud in the sky, and apparently there was not a school-aged child in school, as they were all in the museums with me.

     My venture began at the Natural History Museum.  From a look at the pictures I took, I was clearly quite interested in the architecture of the building, and rightfully so!  Take a look:




     My favorite exhibit was a room dedicated to rocks, minerals, and gemstones.  That was a great precursor to my next stop, the Science Museum.



     I had a great deal of fun here, and still did not manage to see it all.  There is so much to do and see at each of the museums, and they are constantly being renovated and updated.  I think I will have to visit this one again before the end of my stay.

     That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Did you take the pictures of the Natural History Museum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taken all the photos I have shared of London.

    ReplyDelete